Saturday, May 3, 2008

PS3 Game Review No. 1

Well, this is my first game review. And it is suprising that I am doing a review from a game designed for the latest Sony Playstation 3.

This is going to be very short, considering the fact that I played in Sony Style store, located in Times Square. A demonstration version, actually! =P


A little background about what I did that time. After buying a ticket for a few friends (more in the next post), I went to Sony Style and introduce a customer most of the products offered by Sony, out of boredom. Then, the staff recommended me to try out a game. As such, I did! =)

The game I mentioned here is Ninja Gaiden Sigma. The game revolves around a ninja named Ryu Hayabusa. More info from the site.

Anyway, the graphic is incredible and I felt like I am inside the game. Not to mentioned the fact that the blood is realistic, spewing everywhere. Although it is just a gameplay for an half an hour or so, it does give a good impression, taking advantage of the Playstation 3 graphics and interface. Will show photos before giving a rating.


Title Screen (Looks simple, huh?) =D


Menu Screen along with a shot of the Playstation 3 (Very very nice!) =)


Holy crap, there is a lot of blood! He was doing some cool moves at that time. Unnfortunately, it is not easy taking a pic with my left hand! =(


Same place, doing a different move but with a shaky left hand! =(

Rating: 4/5

Although it is a cool game that offers great graphics, I didn't manage to play it for long. Hence the rating given. I like the moves, interface and graphic, but, I didnt manage to feel the character and the game without being nagged by the fact that I have a movie after that.

Oh well, will play this again if I have Playstation 3, which is highly unlikely! =(

No comments: