Sunday, May 18, 2008

VL Sensatif Product Launch

On 17th May 2008, my mother and I went to a product ceremony organised by VL Skincare in Westin Hotel. The product they are launching is VL Sensatif

I have been there a few times (For lunch, of course). But, I have never been to the Grand Ballroom before. When I reached there, we are welcomed with fancy food, goodie bags and models (Girls, be jealous. The models are attractive, in my opinion).

The food was delicious. Hope to be there again. Huhu! =P


By the way, TV personality, William Quah, was the Master of Ceremony (Or known as MC) of the product launch. Really great hearing from a person who is experienced. I managed to get some tips from him. "I always believe that a great MC does not necessarily need to take a Broadcasting degree/course" according to William Quah, after a personal photoshoot with yours truly! =)

I am glad to have observed and talked to someone who is in the business to understand what a TV Personality does in life and how to make an event flow without obstructions (meaning being in front of the stage with a lot of people without looking too nervous).

Time to see some pictures.


Appetizer. Tastes like pasta! =)

Main Course: Water Chestnut Stuffed Chicken with Asparagus. Really nice! =)

The one on the right is Mango ice cream and the one on the left is a Blueberry pastry. This is desert! Yummy! =D

Reiko Soo, Principal of VL Skin Care with male models holding the product being launched

TV Personality, William Quah and myself (Be jealous everyone! =P)

Rating: 5/5

Best event I have ever been! It has helped me broaden my knowledge regarding broadcasting and the way to be an MC without looking too nervous. Food is fantastic! Reiko is inspiring, according to some satisfied customers. I feel the same way, surprisingly! =)

By the way, meeting with William Quah has really brighten my day! =)

P/S: If I have the opportunity to be able to see celebrities/TV personalities and learn something
from them about the facts of career and life, I will treasure this knowledge always. Hehe! =)

P/SS: In this one whole day, there is 4 review to be given. You will know later.

No comments: