Sunday, May 4, 2008

Movie Review - Iron Man

While I am typing this review, I recalled the review I made back in my Friendster account (Will not reveal it here! =P) regarding the movie Transformers. Unfortunately, Friendster is currently under their scheduled maintenance. So below is just a snippet of what I can remember at the moment.

"
Transformers is a movie that impressed me from the moment I watched the trailer. On 7/7/07, I watched it with my family and I was impressed with the way the graphic works."

Will update this post at a later time, once Friendster is done with it's maintenance.

Anyway, back to Iron Man.

I was impressed with the journey of Tony Starks from "The Merchant of Death" to Iron Man. It is an interesting movie filled with action and suspense. When I watched this movie, it reminds me of Transformers, but with a better graphic. Believe me, look at the movie and you will be surprised on the innovative minds of directors in this day and age.


This comic adapted movie certainly lives up to it's name and legacy of the famous comic book of the same name.

Rating: 5/5

Actually, my cinematic viewing experience was almost ruined by a friend of mine who is awfully late for her own sake. But, I didnt miss anything important. So, it's alright! =)

No comments: