Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kampachi Review

After a wonderful viewing experience in GSC Pavillion (Refer to the previous post for more information), I have a sudden craving for Japanese food. So, we (My mother and I) went to Kampachi, which is located in Pavillion (top floor, of course).

I ate an Ebi Tempura and Oyakodon (Which is Chicken with Egg on top of a rice). A few pictures to tell you more on what I mean.



Ebi Tempura (Prawn Tempura). From what's left of it! =)

Okayodon (Really nice. This is good, especially if you are not exactly into friend stuff)

Chawan Mushi (Known as Steamed Egg. It is nice. No further comment)


This Japanese restaurant is a bit pricey for an average person. But, this resuatrant offers fast services. We waited for 5 minutes and our order was immediately served. I am impressed with their fast services. The food is delicious. Recommended for those who want their food fast.

Rating: 4/5

Fast services, good food, a bit too pricey in my opinion.

That's all of my time on Saturday (17th May 2008). Can't believe that one very day inspires me to make 4 reviews. Really had a great time. Hope I can have another day like this.

Update: RM72 in total (I forgot the exact price. What is said here is just the estimated price)

No comments: