There is a song that touched my heart from the moment I heard the beginning to the end of the song. It is not only meaningful, it is interesting too.
The title of the song that I am refering to is "A World to Believe In" by Celine Dion and Yuna Ito. This song is part-English and part-Japanese. The thing about this song is that it is a combination of 2 powerhouses from Canada (North America) and Japan respectively. I feel that it is an interesting way to present a song. A duet is an interesting aspect of music as it gives a new feel to the music presented.
About this song, Celine was impressed about Yuna Ito's version of "My Heart Will Go On" so much that she asked her whether she want to make a duet version for this song. The result is an impressive song, a song that complements both artists.
This song (the original version) is from Celine's "Taking Chance" album. This duet version will be found in their single of the same title.
I never often hear songs that are impressive. This song came right on time one night before my exam. This song really helped me with my exam nervousness.
Rating: 5/5
I seriously liked this song. I am a Celine Dion fan. But, this song really changed my preference without a doubt. A must hear to everyone.
Source: Click here
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment