Sunday, May 11, 2008

Art Exhibition

On Sunday (10th May 2008), I went to the Digital Art Exhibition in MidValley Convention Centre. I am alone, as usual.

This art exhibition is organized by The One Academy, which is a specialized college for art and animation. I wanted to enter that college to make my side project work. But, financial constraint and the fact that I can't draw says otherwise. Oh well, at least I looked at one acspects of life.

Anyway, this exhibition is an interesting one as I have not been to an art exhibition before.


When I entered into the exhibition, I was shocked to see a huge exhibition filled with breathtaking painting, comic drawing and animation. I am very impressed with the whole thing.

Actually, I knew about this exhibition from one of the exhibition's sponsor, AnimeTech, which provides anime DVD, soundtracks and products. If it weren't for them, I would have not learned a lot! =)


Picture time!!

This is one of the online games that involves music. I forgot the name though. Huhu! =P



A story about tigers and a message that clearly says "Don't kill them, for gosh sakes!" =)

A game illustrations that inspires me (In ways I could not have imagined)!! =D

A workshop on how to make a 3D icon. Really nice.

Class, in this lesson, we shall use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and GIMP in order to make a 3D icon. Understand? =)


A rogue Jedi VS. Michael Huang! FIGHT!! =O


I would give this rating...

Rating: 4.6/5

High rating for giving me a new perspective about life and drawing. But, this is not given a full rating as I thought that it could be improved....and in a different location. Loads to offer, but I felt that they could have made it even better.

No comments: