This is the last installment of the review in conjunction with my friend's birthday celebration.
Q ChaCha (Pardon my spelling mistake) happens to be a place that specializes in tea based food product. As we want to try something new this time, that is our destination for a cake.
As I forgot the price of the cake and drink, price review and price of the mentioned food product will not be posted.
Rating: 3.5/5
It is not bad. Tea is their speciality and I am rather impressed with the cake. The drink was rather soothing, much to my surprise.
P/S: I know this is short. But, I can't exactly recall this one. Sorry, guys. Guess you will have to take it to find out.
P/SS: The drink was actually their best seller and the cake is green in colour. That is what we had and I hope this helps in finding out what we had at that time.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment