This is the second installment of the review I am going to start, in conjunction with my friend's birthday celebration.
This place is like any normal sushi place. But, with a touchscreen included.
This means, I can order just by using the touchscreen provided in every single table.
The only complaint I had that day is the size of the Ebi Tempura (Fried Prawn). It was rather small for the price. I forgot how much was it. But, I am not exactly that happy with the portion being offered.
I know this is short. But, what more can I say? It's just like any normal sushi place.
Price: RM80++
That is expensive. But, satisfying, since there is a variety of sushi. Then again, it is just a normal sushi place. Nothing spectacular.
Rating: 3/5
Decided to give a neutral review since it is not unique as of yet. Only time will tell whether they have anything innovative for our cravings. Only thing that is innovative is the touchscreen. Then again, it is the ONLY thing they can offer at that time.
Price Rating: 2.5/5
A common Japanese restaurant has a hefty price tag. Some are worth it. Some are not. In this case, it is not worth it.
I know some people will get me for this. But, look, it is just a sushi place. If they have a unique dish that is good, I can reconsider my review. Otherwise, the review stays.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment