Friday, January 2, 2009

Movie Review - You Don't Mess with the Zohan (27th August 2008)

I sincerely apologize for not being able to review lately. Had a problem with my line as of late.

So, I shall compile my pasts review by including the date in the title (To avoid any confusions). If there is no date on the title, unless specified, then it's today's review.

The movie mentioned (You Don't Mess with the Zohan) is not too bad. This movie is a comedy centering a military figure, who went to USA to pursue is true passion, hairdressing.

It is interestingly funny. Mariah Carey's in it though. Not much I can say since it is best to watch it than listen on what I say.

Rating: 3/5

Not much to comment. Actions speaks louder than words, as the saying goes.

P/S: I would like to wish everyone a Happy Belated New Year. I know it's late. But, I am busy in New Year too. Better late than never though.

No comments: