Monday, October 6, 2008

Chocolate Lounge Review (14th August)

This is the third installment of the review in conjunction to my friend's birthday celebration.

This time, the focus of the review will be on the Chocolate Lounge, which is conveniently located a few floors under GSC Pavillion (Next to Sakae Sushi, ironically).

The only thing we tasted at the time was the Chocolate Fondue, which is common. Then again, it has fruits and all. My friend even complained about having chocolates as it makes her fat. Had to persuade her that it is time to let ourselves go on that day. No holding back is what I had in mind.

It was tasty actually. But, the chocolate was a bit dried out, so have to scoop it out for more taste.

Price: RM25++

Price Rating: 3/5

Rating: 3/5

Why is it both neutral? Well, the fondue was a bit too pricey, but they had a few fruits and marshmellow that made me think again whether it is too pricey or not. Since it is just something I tried out just recently, a netural rating is in order until I can find a better fondue! =)

No comments: