Well, the whole incident started when the both of us have reached Times Square, but do not know what we wanted to eat. I myself would like to try something different, but, on the other hand, I have to consider PS' preferences (Then again, she does not mind, which, at that moment, made it rather difficult, since I was rather hungry).
After wandering around every single restaurant found on the 3rd and 4th floor of Times Square, we have finally found the place we wanted to dine in. The place is called Bar B. Q. Plaza. As the name implies, the food is to be cooked by the customers, either using the hot pan available (For meat/seafood) or just put it (The vegetables, beancurd, the usual steamboat food) around the hot pan (The one used to cook the meat/seafood).
I guess the following pictures will explain things a lot better.
Before
During
After
Comments by PS:-
In order to dine in Bar. B. Q. Plaza, it is best not to dress so nicely as we need to do some cooking by ourselves. Oil droplets are everywhere on the table and my clothes stinks. Food was ok but I don't really like the concept of the hot pan being round looking pregnant with small "longkang" surrounding it. Too much oils will end up in the "longkang". Pricing was ok but not really worth it as it's all raw food waiting for us to cook. It's going to be romantic if you are eating with your partner according to Michael. Hahaha. I guess it would be if the guys do all of the cooking and girl do all of the eating! Hehehe.
Well, ironically, she is right. Maybe it is not such a good idea to wear something very fancy after all. But, in any case, it would not be a bad idea to just try something new.
Rating: 3/5
Price Rating: 2.5/5
Unless you like this sort of concept, best to take this on a rare occassion. An absolute rare occassion where you would like to cook for a change.
P/S: Humour down below!
I'll kill you (x25).......Yung
No comments:
Post a Comment