Friday, January 2, 2009

Movie Review - High School Musical 3: Senior Year

I remember that I watched this movie at the end of October. But, I do not know exactly when was it. So, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, this is the first time in my entire cinema viewing experience that I get to venture in a different location and watch it with my friend's, Jean Chong's (My friend who gave me an input about Camp Rock) family, ever. Consider it my first to be able to watch a movie in a cinema with my friend's family.

I thought the location was in One Utama, which is very far from my place. But, it seems that it is in a place called Cineleisure Damansara. Jean was so kind to show me around the place. Have loads of variety. Will review it once I get a full grasp of the whole structure.

Anyway, High School Musical 3: Senior Year is an interesting musical that has managed to surpass its previous prequels. This is interesting as their songs are good, their dance moves are more complicated and it is romantic.

Jean said that it was the must-watched movie ever. Well, I will have to concur, that is if you're a HSM fan.

Rating: 4.5/5

High? Well, it is expected since this movie topped off its prequel. I even liked the way they turned most of their songs into a musical. Interesting concept.

2 comments:

Lilfootstepz~J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilfootstepz~J said...

Hehe..Seems like u enjoyed watching HSM3!!! Glad you watched it with me! Well, my family had a blast hanging out with ya, and they said ur a really nice guy. Funny too..! Hehe... Seriously, I cant imagine watching HSM 3 with any other guy...coz u know how some guys just dont appreciate modern musicals the way you and Ken do..Thanks for the ocmpany yea!!

See ya again Michael!!