Last Friday (20th March 2009), after Pui San and I have booked our movie ticket in GSC Times Square (More on that later), we have wandered quite some time (To the expense of my hungry stomache) before we decided to dine in Vivo American Pizza and Panini (Or Vivo, for short).
Want to know how we came across it? There was a booklet that shows all of the current promotion in Times Square. I was intrigue with the Japanese food in the Lower Ground. Then again, I would eat anything!! And I mean anything, at that time!!
Normally, Times Square has nothing new in terms of food and beverage. But, at that time, I was wrong.
Vivo has a wide array of dishes that tickled my fancy. And their pizza was so gooooooooooood! I was taken aback with their pizza's crispiness, and it is not as oily as Pizza Hut! =P
Their promotion at the time was buying a 10"/15" pizza entitles you with a free juice (which has a wide combination of juices, like mango and orange, green apple and lime, and many more).
Vivo also provides a wide array of sets which are below RM10, if I am not mistaken.
I am very impressed and I would patronize Vivo again in the near future, just because of their authentic, crunchy and not-so-oily pizza! =P
Rating: 4.5/5
Price Rating: 3/5
The price is worth it (Based on promotion) and there are a wide array of food that you can choose. The atmosphere is suited for those who are having a birthday party (Like the one next to our table), a romantic dinner, or just a simple lunch/dinner with a close friend.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment