Have you ever wondered whether there is another aspect of this world? The world that is an exact opposite/contrast to the reality we know? This movie made me think about that possibility.
Wanted is all about a guy who wanted to avenge his father's death. That is about as much as I can tell you. No spoilers here. Find out yourselves!! =P
I have to say that Wanted gave me this feelings of suspense and as my mother said "You do not know what might happen next in this movie." This is very true as I do not even know what is going to happen next. Unexpected things can occur in this movie, which made me think and watch with feelings of curiosity, anticipation and excitement.
That intense, huh? Well, that is just what I was thinking at the time. The movie is still fresh in my mind, even till today.
Rating: 4.5/5
Cool and intriguing. This movie is suitable for those who likes loads of suspense. The only flaw is that some of the things done in the movie are a bit senseless. Exploding rats kind of made me wonder whether they had other hobbies to pursue in the first place.
P/S: There seems to be no response from anyone lately, in terms of comments (Apart from Jason Lee and Pui San) and as well as recommendations (A friend of mine recommend me to make a post about scholarships, which, unfortunately, is dissapointing because that is the only recommendation given to me ever since I started this blog a few months ago). So, I might consider opening a chat box here. Anyone can help me open one? Thanks in advanced!! =)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment