Thursday, July 3, 2008

Komura Review

This is a review dated 16th June 2008, the day I came back from Penang (I have to make sure that the Penang trip is possible, as we have not been there for a very long time. For more information, please ask me personally! =D). We were hungry, so decided to have it in Komura Japanese Restaurant, a very famous and expensive restaurant.

Anyway, this one is an interesting Japanese Resuatrant that is located in Corus Hotel (Somewhere near KLCC).

For little old me, I have decided to get myself a Komura Course, which allows me to choose 5 dishes from selections such as Tempura, Cuttlefish, Chicken, US Steak etc.

I just choose 1 Tempura, 2 Cuttlefish and 2 Chicken..3 of my favorite food. Well, I am a simple guy to begin with! =)

I have to say that I am quite impressed..I was served salad, spinach (I think) with fish flakes on top, sake (Japanese Wine), Miso Soup, Rice, the 3 dishes I choose, Vegetable and Fruits.

After I ate the entire course, I am incredibly full and satisfied. But, these kind of things comes with a price. A rather expensive price tag, I might add.

Price: RM80.50

That is expensive. But, satisfying, in my opinion. Only can really describe with pictures.

Rating: 5/5

Full rating?? Not so fast!!

Price Rating: 3/5

Half?? Impossible!! =O

Actually, the taste is fine and it is based on the customer's (Mine, in this case) selection. That is the unique part I like about this Course. But, the price tag made me think twice, even before I ordered it in the first place.

If someone is looking for a course to share with a loved one, or a group of 5 (If you are that desperate), this one may not be so bad. Unfortunately, this one is meant for ONE person. Even the sake and all is made for ONE person only. 2 is fine. Not 5!! =)

Anyway, this is the most expensive review to date (Well, I did not manage to review every unique place I dined in. Either it is not interesting, or I forgot about every detail of the place! =D). This is recommended for those who seeks to eat a lot in a Japanese food......and has a fat wallet!! =)

If not, having it on a special occasion is alright too.

This is Michael, signing off..

P/S:-

For some strange reason, I can't seem to upload any of my images into this blog.

As such, I might consider having an account in Flickr or something. Any recommendation is fully appreciated. Just to put some pics will suffice. Thanks in advanced! =)

No comments: