On 5th July 2008, my family had made a reservation for a Japanese buffet lunch in Jogoya, located in the Relish level of Starhill Gallery. If no one knows where it is, it is in Star Walk (Or Bintang Walk, to those who still can't understand what I mean here).
This is in conjunction with my birthday celebration this month. Suppose to be around late July. But, they have decided to make it on the 5th since my birthday falls on the weekdays.
I have been to Jogoya a few times in the past. It has been a long time since I have not stepped foot into the place.
Unfortunately, no pictures today. This is due to the strict "No Photography Allowed" policy they have at that time.
For past photos and reviews, you would need to ask me. I will send a link to you, provided that I give my consent! =)
So, on to the review.
The food there is as I just remember, with a few changes. They have replaced the Switzerland ice cream into ice creams from Haggen Dazz and Baskin Robbins. Both brand are tasty actually. I happen to eat it rarely. But, that will be a seperate review for me to give once I eat one after this!! =)
There are some that is tasteless. Turns me off for a while. Immediately have some sweets to make things better! =)
Rating: 3.5/5
Price: RM78
Price rating: 2.5/5
Reasons for such a low rating? Well, I have to say that although some are unique (and the ice creams and deserts!! *drools*), some tasteless food changed my mind immediately. It is an average dining experience. Not spectacular though.
My advice is think twice before entering this place. It does not hurt to have it on a special occasion, but that is just about it, I suppose.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment