This one is also from the past. Will try to include all that I can think of, as much as I can. So sorry! >_<
Anyway, this movie is a comedy-romance type of movie. It's about a guy who works as a security guard in a mall. He meets a girl, falls in love, mall was hijacked by a few thieves (with lover in the mix of the hostages), and he will have to save the hostages from any harm.
Now, I was laughing all the way to the bank when I saw the whole movie. The plot seems light to me. Perhaps it is due to the fact that it is not complicated and straight to the point (with a few comedy punchline as well).
For a laugh, this movie is alright. But, if you are those who dislike the silliness of a comedy movie (I'm serious! I do meet people who just can't appreciate such things/disregard them as stupid), I do not recommend this movie to them. Too silly for their sake! =)
Rating: 4/5
On another note, this blogger is bored out of his mind!! Can someone save him from pure boredom? =(
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment