Alright people, I am so sorry for not updating this blog! Time flies, and I am kind of dazed from my own driving skill! =)
Anyway, when this movie came out (which was months ago! Sorry again peeps!), I was looking forward to this movie, considering the fact that I was curious on how Wolverine's life is like before X-Men anyway. The director was, surprisingly, Hugh Jackman, who stars as Wolverine, the main character. Imagine that! Wolverine direct Wolverine! Get it?
Well, in any case, the movie is full of action and suspense. It brought me to the edge of my seat. But, the plot could use a bit of work though.
By the way, according to local newspaper report, it seems that the movie was leaked to the Internet prior to the premire. Though I kind of anticipated this method (since not everyone has the financial means to watch the movie in the cinema), I was shocked that it was all over the local newspapers.
Well, although it is rectified by Hugh Jackman revealing about some extra stuff that you will never get in the Internet, the leaked information almost cost them their blockbuster earnings, if you know what I mean. This blogger wonders about how the movie industry will keep up with such activities. I will not discuss any further.
In a nutshell, I think it is a good movie, but, the plot could do some patching up. Let's just hope the sequel will be better.
Rating: 3.5/5
By the way, my favorite character is Deadpool. Why? Because he reminds me of myself! No, seriously! He talks a lot, but gets the job done. Oh, alright, I'm not really like him (the ending part I mean) but, he mostly reminds me of myself! =P
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment