Race to Witch Mountain. It is a movie that was chosen by Pui San, a close friend of mine, as she would like to reserve a movie called Hotel for Dogs with another dog lover friend. I do not mind actually, since it has been a while (Actually, a very long time would best describe it) since I watched any movie.
What can I say? It is a movie about extra-terrestial aliens in a teenager form, trying to find something and seeks help from a cab driver. The catch is that they need to get back home before something bad happen.
Want to know more? Watch the movie!!!
On a personal note, it is an exciting movie with an interesting aspect to it.
Rating: 3.5/5
A must watch if you would like to be inspired.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would rate the movie 4.5/5.. hehe.. it's funny yet adventurous...
Haha..Well, that's another way to put it! =P
Post a Comment