Friday, June 20, 2008

Price List and Review

A friend of mine happens to read this blog and told me one important thing that I forgotten throughout my reviews since I started a few months ago. It happens to be quoting the price.

I was thinking, "Crap!! Why did I forget such an important detail!!"

I would like to take this opportunities to express my gratitudes here. Kudos to Jason Lee for suggesting me to put the price. Jason Lee quoted "That's SOOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT la!!!" =)

As it is tedious to update every single price in every post I have made, I have decided to make a whole post that tells everyone the price of the places I ate/been. But, I will not include movie viewing as it is either standard or may not be as same as what I have paid at that time.

Before I begin, for more detailed information about the places I have been, just click on the name of the place. It will lead you to the posts I have made in the past.


For that, we shall begin with:-

Anti-Oxidant Centre
This place always helps me health wise. Whenever I leave this place, I will feel more refreshed and energized. But, throughout the process, I have to lay down the ceramic bed and stay there for 40 minutes. Best to be at 40 minutes.

Price: RM300 a month (24 session)

You need to attend every session. And I mean every. If not, this may not be your money's worth.

Price Rating: 3/5

This is a wonderful place to be. But, the price is a bit too much. Especially when the rise of petrol price and all are happening recently.


Next is:-

Kenko Reflexology and Fish Spa
This is located in Pavillion, in case anyone is interested.

The one way to explain this one is very simple. Imagine little fishes eating the dead skin of your leg. That should sum it all up. Look up in the link for photos.

You can only let the fish feed on your leg for 30 minutes. I know, it is short in my opinion! =P

Price: RM38

Price Rating: 3.5/5

I am a bit particular about price, actually. This one makes my feet more refreshed, somehow. But, if there are price conscious readers here, I recommend them to think twice. Just a thought! =)

Third one is:-

Kampachi
Located in Pavillion (Top Floor), this one has a high review of 4 since I am a person who emphasized on food quality and services. But, I would not say the same about price.

Price: RM72 (Estimated - I kinda forgot the exact price. If someone can check, I am happy to give credits! XD)

Price Review: 2.5/5

Why half? It is too pricey, in my honest opinion. The total is just my food alone. I haven't put my mother's meal into account yet, you know! =)

Last but not least:-

Lemon Garden
Lemon Garden is found in Shangri-La, located at the heart of KL (Somewhere around Pavillion, I think. Forgot since I was sleepy on the way there)

Won't comment much since I have already said it all in the actual post.

Price: RM72 per head

Price Review: 2/5

WHOA?? Lower than Kampachi?

Well, I gave that rating as I was dissapointed with the lack of variety offered at that time. Haiz. If only they give more variety.


I think that is all for me today. Will update the ones I did not manage to update soon.

P/S: About trip reviews, I am afraid I might have to exclude that for now. I do not know what to put actually. Will only include those that I feel is interesting. Hehe! =) Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

2 comments:

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Kampachi at Pavilion is not all you can eat buffet?

Michael Huang said...

Hey, Jason..

Well, no. Aparrently, when my mother and I had dinner, the buffet was not available. Only alacarte was offered. Do tell me when the buffet is available and I will give a review about it.

By the way, thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it! =)

-Michael-