For this particular review, I have to express my gratitudes here as well. I would like to thank Philax for treating me. He sponsored the food that I ate at that time. Thanks a lot!! =)
Anyway, just by looking at it, it has a certain feel I cannot describe. Provided with a sushi train, it is an interesting place to be in.
Unfortunately, the pictures could not be uploaded due to some issue with Bloggers. I might consider using another blog for pictures. We shall see in the near future.
Anyway, here is my ratings:-
Taste Rating: 4/5
Total Price: RM35.70
Price Rating: 3/5
The taste...I would say spicy, just the way I liked it. The Ebi Tempura (Fried Prawn) is usual, but with a hot Tempura sauce on the side, which is a good thing. The drink is very unique. I can still remember the name of the drink. It is called Mango Tango. See? It rhymes!! =)
But, the price is a bit tad expensive. best for a rare occasion.
This review is dedicated to my sponsor, Philax. Thanks a lot for the treat..
P/S (Update - 6th July 2008):-
I forgot to tell everyone the location of this restaurant. Kudos to Pui San for spotting that mistake! =)
Anyway, it is in the lower grounds of Pavillion (Near the food courts).
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment