Here comes another movie review. This one focuses on Jumper, a movie that has one of the coolest special effects I have ever seen since Transformers.
Jumper is about a guy named David Rice who just found out about his power at the age of 15 and tries to go on with life with this new found power. But, he is somehow being chased by a certain group that is meant to kill people like him. That's all the spoilers I can give you.
Moving on, Jumper is interesting as they have scenes from Rome, London, Egypt and many other countries. In my opnion, this gives a wonderful experience for movie viewers. On a personal note, I imagined myself being in all the countries at once.
Having such a power is an interesting one. Jumping from one country to another without paying airfare tickets is certainly a dream for some people, including myself! =) [This is sort of revealed in the official trailer. So, this is not considered as a spoiler! =D]
You will know what I mean when you see the movie.
Rating: 4/5 (A must see. Cool special effects)
In a nutshell, I am rather impressed with the whole movie. The plot can be easily understood. Not much confusion, which is what I liked best about this movie. I hope to see the sequel for this one (Well, if there is any! =D)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment