Friday, December 25, 2009

BBQ Chicken Review...

Hey, peeps! xD

So sorry I could not update as much as I used to! Being in The One Academy really fill in my free time.

Anyway, this review focuses on BBQ Chicken, which is a Korean Chicken Restaurant. BBQ does not stand for barbecue, like what most would call it. BBQ stands for "Best of the Best Quality."

Cooked in olive oil, in contrast to KFC's 11 herbs and spices concept, it really gives a different texture and taste of what we used to taste in conventional fried chicken (And yes, KFC, to me, is considered conventional). And, in my honest opinion, it is really healthy! xD

I will provide an update on this one as I forgot what the taste is like..Ahahahaha! So sorry about that..My memory is kinda limited these days! ><

Expect the update to be as detailed as possible! xDDD

2 comments:

Sivaanan Balachandran said...

u forgot the taste? LOL...

Michael Huang said...

Ahahahaha..I was rushing my assignment while making this post..Perhaps I'll update during my semester break..Thanks for stopping by my humble review blog..Appreciate it! xD