I would like to apologize for not being able to update as often as most would have expect me to be. I do not have the passion to update last time. Now, I'll update as I do not wish to delay any longer than I was supposed to be. So, I shall give a short (I mean very short) review regarding each movie.
There are 4 movies I have not updated (hence the title "Quadruple Movie Review"), which are Land of the Lost, Obsessed, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince and Up
Land of the Lost is pure comedy, which stars Will Ferrell based on a film of the same name. It is silly, which is highly recommended for those who had a bad day and needed a movie that is wacky and humorous.
Obsessed is a movie which stars Beyonce Knowles, Idris Elba and Ali Larter. It is a thriller which talks about a couple who moves into a new house. As the guy is an important figure in a company, a temp seems to take his friendliness the wrong way, to the point of obsession. I was on the edge of my seat when I watched the movie. Loads of drama, which is something to look at if you're not fussy about movies.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was surprising dissapointing. Despite the fact that this blogger is a huge fan of the literature of the same name, the box office version failed to capture the esscense of the book. They even mixed up the whole plot and storyline, making it confusing and messy. No words can express my dissapointment. But, the actors did their best, so I have to give some credit! =)
Last but not least, Up. Now, normally there isn't much movie that made me emotional. Up is one of the movie that is so touching and funny, I was looking forward to watching it. Disney/Pixar did not dissapoint as this movie is a pleasant one with action, humour and a little romance in the air. Recommended for everyone, no matter how old you are! =D
Now, the whole summary's done, let's look at the ratings:-
Land of the Lost: 3.5/5
Obsessed: 4/5
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: 2/5
Up: 5/5
The summary says it all..This blogger needs to get to college tomorrow..Good night and stay tuned..
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment