Saturday, June 20, 2009

Champ's Damn Shiok Bistro Review

This one happened recently (I guess it was the same day I have registered myself in my college-to-be, which is last Saturday), rest assured! =)

Champ's Damn Shiok Bistro.......Where shall I start for this one?

The place is located at Centrepoint in Bandar Utama. For those who do not know where it is, it's somewhere around One Utama (Driving distance, that is). This bistro is famous for their local delicacies. For example, Hokkien Mee, Prawn Mee, etc.

I tried their Hokkien Mee, and I was surprised with their ingredient. Squid, big prawn, pork liver and even loads and loads of pork lard!!!

I happen to loath pork liver and pork lard, since it is filled with cholesterol and fat. But, my mum insists that I have to finish it. Okay, I tried to finish everything, and all that is left is the pork lard. I swear, it must have been a bowl full (The pork lard I mean).

Well, ingredients aside, it was tasty, but pricey. I think it was RM15.90 or was it RM9.90. Can someone confirm for me?

Rating: 4/5

Taste was unique, ingredients are aplenty, pork liver and lork lard, aplenty!! Those who like the 2 ingredients I loathed will like this dish.

This blogger is officially going to gain weight! =(

No comments: