Saturday, March 15, 2008

Job Review - SSSH Student Ambassador

Here comes my first review regarding a job I enjoyed so much today. The job that I am referring to is being a Student Ambassador.

When I reached there about 10am (few hours earlier before my actual time of duty), I registered myself in the staff counter and went straight to the School of Social Science and Humanities (SSSH) booth.

It was a surprise when I found out that all I need to do is to give advice on the courses that the students would like to take. And also answer any questions that parents have regarding courses in SSSH. I always wanted to do this kind of job since watching these people doing their job in the Education Fair. Curiosity, I guess.

Well, dealing with parents who ask questions can be a bit tiring at first. But, the smiles on their faces when their questions are answered and their funny reaction really made my day.

Today was my first day on the job and I liked it! =)


Perhaps I should help out more often.

Rating: 4.5/5 (Can reach up to 5 actually, but it's my first day after all. Hehe! =D)

Looking forward to the day I am on duty! =)

No comments: